domingo, 12 de setembro de 2010

My favorite animal

Hello everyone, i came this way about my favourite animal.
For me the best animal in the world is that dolphin, this is fantastic for many reasons, is a great friend, very affectionate with his friends and many enemies veroz, the dolphin has been set as the prime ideal man. Gentle with children and strong enough to topple sharks, he has attributes that approximate what the human dream for themselves.
Dolphins can be very close friens and acting and defending themselves always in groups.
Dolphins are optimus to save people when they are drowing because they can bring the person who is affectionately at risk until the sand, saving his life.
I love dolphins and i have had opportunity to touch and fondle one was for me a dream come true.
Kisses and up to the next!

Marta Marques TO-03/10

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário